Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autoshop project update

This is now day 2 of my auto shop project on my dune buggy.
So far since yesterday, I have accomplished unloading the dune buggy
from the truck, the disassembly of the motor at the back of the dune buggy
and I have now slowly started to peel away the sticky, red paint from around the rust
areas on the metal frame of the dune buggy. Tomorrow is day 6 on my school schedule
this means that I have auto shop class at 2nd period. I like it when auto shop class falls at
2nd period because that period is an hour and fourty-five minutes long which means I get an
extra fourty minutes to work on my dune buggy project. For tomorrow, I plan to continue
peeling off the sticky, red paint off the dune buggy frame and hopefully start on the next
phase of rebuilding this dune buggy, the assembly of the new motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment