Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my hospital stay

Since November 2nd 2010, I have been at the hospital diagnosed with heart failure. I have gone through many tests since then and found out i have to have open heart surgery preformed on me within the next 5 to 10 days. im doing fine now but i will not be at school for a while  because of the surgery. I hope that my recovery from surgery will be prompt and hopefully I should be back at school in the next few weeks. I have to undergo a heart catherization on Friday in preparation for the open heart surgery. Im confident all will go well with that too. I thank you all for your support . 
How is everything at garnier? See you later Garnier.

Ryan.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan we are all pulling for you and thinking of you at Garnier! Rest up and come back to us 100%! Keep blogging during your recovery to keep us updated. If you need anything let me know.

    Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing well man. You should check out my blog I posted a dedicated one for you with a FREE bonus movie! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan! hope everything went well with your operation, just wanted to let you know that everybody here at Garnier is wishing you the best on a speedy recovery, hope to see you back in class real soon. Get well soon buddy :)

    ReplyDelete