Monday, September 13, 2010

Boring Monday/ Testing

Today is a mellow day for me. First of all it’s a Monday (don’t we all hate Mondays).


I took my dad’s truck to school today to bring my Auto Shop class project to school.

At the end of the day, I will probably be a couch potato exhausted from my school day watching

Family Guy on T.V. Hopefully I can make myself a wonderful dinner tonight. This is only my

fourth day at school since the summer holidays and I can already tell it’s going to be a long and

boring g school year. Thankfully I have great teachers and good classes this semester.



PS. This is my very first post on blogger.com and this is a test post.

2 comments:

  1. Good first post. Dont forget to spice up your blog with pictures, videos so that your blog will be unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog Ryan, I'm like you when i get home from school i like to relax on the couch :P

    ReplyDelete