Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My favorite Cartoon TV shows of all time.

As any kid would growing up, I like to occaisionally watch cartoons on TV ( yes there is still some kid left in me). My most watched cartoon onTV today is Family Guy. This Cartoon just has too many humerous parts to it. The jokes that are said by certain characters are just too funny. Many of us would agree that the best funny moments on this cartoon all come back to Peter Griffin. Another Cartoon I like to watch on my spare time is Spongebob squarepants and his life under the sea. I also like to watch the scooby-doo cartoons because the cartoon is all about mysteries and how the effort of a special team leads to the answers at the end. I usually watch cartoons when i'm bored on weekends and  there is nothing better playing on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment