Tuesday, October 19, 2010
My Greatest Memories as a Student at Saint-Charles Garnier
It Is already the start of the 2010-2011 school year and I'm in the 12th Grade here at Saint-Charles Garnier High School. It seems like just yesterday I was the baby of the school transitioning from elementary school to junior high going into the 7th Grade here at Garnier and already i'm the oldest of the bunch in 12th grade. Of course, with all this time spent here at Garnier I have no choice but to think and reflect on all of my memories of the past 5-6 years at this school. My best memory would be my very first day here at garnier in 7th grade when I was introduced to Steve St-Onge, whom today is my best friend. Another good memory of my years here at Garnier is the 8th Grade Graduation and the transition to High School. It was a very good night, I came to School all dressed up nicely and got to take part in the dance that followed the ceremony. My favorite school activity that I participated in was the ''Réveillethon'' were I got to spend an entire night doing activities in the gym and eat pizza for dinner and bagels and fruit for breakfast in the morning. There was lots to do, play video games, play various sports in the gym and just relax and have a good time with friends. Who could forget AESD, in the 9th grade? it was one of the best times I had competing agaist other schools at different games and competitions to try and bring back the big trophy for our school. At the same time, this allowed me to socialize and meet other students from other schools and make new friends. My favorite class out of all the ones I had so far here at this school is Auto-Mechanics class with M. Paille because all we do in that class was do hands on work on vehicles and you get to know in detail all the mechanisms and stuff that makes your car run smoothly on the road. I actually did'nt mind the ideal of having a school uniform because it made it easier for me to get dressed in the morning because I didn't wake up and spend an hour to decide what I was going to wear everyday, it was one choice only, the red or white and black school uniform. To Conclude, my years at Saint-Charles Garnier High School where the most interesting and fun-filled years of my life, and I am proud I chose this school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment