Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My broken Ipod

I was sitting at the cafeteria today eating my lunch chilling out wanting to listen to music but I just couldn’t get my IPod to work. I was able to listen to the music clearly but I couldn’t tell what song I was listening to because my screen on my IPod was just blank white. I tried banging it on the cafeteria table but the screen just wouldn’t come back. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me, it has happened a few times before ever since I accidently forgot it in my pockets and washed it in the washing machine. Luckily I put most of the songs on cd in case this would happen. I guess it’s time I buy a new IPod this one was like 5 years old anyway.  

3 comments:

  1. Ah man sorry about your Ipod bro. 5 years lol time for an upgrade! Nice post Ryan keep things coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sad day. I'm sure your ipod is in a better place. Nice job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete