Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The wierdest food ever!

A few weeks ago, I was sitting in the school cafeteria having lunch with my friends, when one of them pulled out a bag of Doritos chips. At first, I thought it was just an normal bag of cheesy Doritos chips but a very particular smell came out of that bag of Doritos. It turns out they came out with a cheeseburger flavor doritos chips. I had never tasted that particular flavor of chips before and had never heard anything like it before. I asked my friend if I could try a few and it was just as if the cheeseburger was being made right in my mouth. First the taste of beef , then the taste of cheese, then the taste of pickles, then the taste of onion, then to top it off, the taste of ketchup. I then wondered who's idea it was to invent cheeseburger flavored chips? I haven't yet had the time to persue the answer to that question.

1 comment:

  1. They've got CheeseBurger flavored Doritos! That's actually pretty cool, I wonder if they actually taste like cheeseburgers or if it's some random taste. :P

    ReplyDelete